Here are some production stills from our Guidestones web series shoot in India! Featured are our lead actors Dan Fox and Supinder Wraich! How does the story shift from Georgia, USA to India? Enter your e-mail into our mailing list at the top of the page to be the first to watch the series and find out!No Comments »
Some more fun production stills from our shoots in Georgia and at the Guidestones for our web series! Photos taken by Rob Barnett.
Dan Fox and Ace, the Toronto Blue Jays’ mascot.
Lead editor Thom Smalley.
Actress Supinder Wraich.
Lead actors Dan Fox and Supinder Wraich.No Comments »
We return to the rich Guidestones character Gloria in this teaser trailer. She seems to be entirely someone affected by this conspiracy, rather than participating in it like other characters we’ve profiled. However, she has a dubious personality – maybe those who do not believe her have reason to distrust what she believes… Then again, perhaps its the Georgia Guidestones, R.C. Christian and a secret society or new world order that has conspired to silence her. The only way to find out is to sign up at the top of this page to receive the series directly when it launches and help decode this conspiracy!| No Comments »
As a transmedia web series with a rather sophisticated post-production process, it is no wonder that green screens were involved in the production of Guidestones. Check out these production stills of making sure we got the perfect takes with legendary actors David Fox and Rosemary Dunsmore!No Comments »
The fifth teaser trailer for the Guidestones web series is one of the most intense and also introduces one of the two main characters: Trevor (played by Dan Fox). Like Sandy, Trevor has clearly been affected by what may be an international conspiracy, though he is more concerned with the relationship between their journalism project and what they’ve discovered in the investigation. Have they discovered the same things that Gloria or even Harold have alluded to in this tangled web and to what degree do the Georgia Guidestones play a role? Sign up to our mailing list at the top of this page to help Sandy on her quest when the series launches!| No Comments »
Here are some production stills from our Guidestones web series shoot at Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Featured are director Jay Ferguson and actors Dan Fox, Supinder Wraich and Hrant Alianak.No Comments »
We’ve got another teaser trailer for the Guidestones web series, inviting you to decode this international conspiracy through another mysterious figure: Jacqueline. Like Gloria, Jacqueline seems to be someone affected by this conspiracy and has therefore learned a thing or two about the truth. However, either the nature of the conspiracy or its possible affect on her means her ability to get this information out has been compromised – maybe those who do not believe her have reason to distrust what she believes… Then again, perhaps its the Georgia Guidestones, R.C. Christian and a secret society or new world order that has conspired to silence her. The only way to find out is to sign up at the top of this page to receive the series when it launches!| No Comments »
We were lucky to shoot part of our web series, Guidestones, in the newsroom with Canadian television news icon Gord Martineau. Here are some production stills of this great experience, including our director Jay Ferguson and two lead actors, Dan Fox and Supinder Wraich.No Comments »
We’ve discussed some of the implications of the writing on the Georgia Guidestones – the commandments of the stones – and their similarity to certain strands of thinking associated with the creation of a New World Order driven by those who have formed a secret society. We’ve also shown some of the recent vandalism that has occurred on the monument. These two points are clearly related insofar as the vandalism largely attributes these stones to be related to a New World Order driven by the ‘elite’. Much of this is not helped by the official documents that discuss the creation of the Guidestones and the deliberate secrecy of the R.C. Christian figure – secrecy being a primary complaint for individuals who believe governing forces – official or otherwise – mobilize secrecy to oppress the many. This line of thinking can range from extreme conspiracy theories to the observation of how banks and major corporations are not punished for behaviour considered to be illegal – a central point of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
To further look into this issue, here is a breakdown of the argument made for the Guidestones as an emblem of this supposed New World Order.
1. Radio Liberty draws attention to the astrological components of the structure as distinctly ‘occultist’ in the “worship the alignment and movement of heavenly bodies as part of their religious ceremonies” while they believe the reference on the stones to “‘seeking harmony with the infinite’ reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.” Regardless of the new governing body and economic system implied here, Radio Liberty see the Christian ties of the Rosicrucians and the R.C. Christian moniker to be deliberately anti-Christian, though without solid evidence on this point. They warn, “[b]ehind those groups, however, are dark spiritual forces. Without understanding the nature of those dark forces it is impossible to understand the unfolding of world events.”
Vigilant Citizen also see this as a defining feature, though shift away from a particularly religious reading and instead the product of ‘secret knowledge’, noting that “[i]n a relatively ‘new’ nation such as the United States, monuments that are aligned with celestial bodies are often the work of secret societies, such as the Freemasons.” It is these societies that sought to amass knowledge otherwise unavailable to the general public, pursuing information developed through “Mystery schools of Ancient Egypt, Greece or the Druidic Celts”.
2. The economic shift that Radio Liberty predict is one they also associate with socialism. Specifically, they advise that whenever you come across “Sustainable Development” you should “substitute the term ‘socialism’ to be able to understand what is intended.” They draw a comparison between the Earth Charter that Mikhail Gorbachev and Maurice Strong worked on – specifically the topics of “control of reproduction, world governance, the importance of nature and the environment, and a new spirituality.” Certainly there are comparisons on these topics, but ultimately the theoretical basis of socialism is the complete opposite of a new world order system and especially different from a secret society of individuals controlling everything through secrecy, which can also be evidenced in capitalism. Instead, this may be a better charge towards iterations of governments throughout the world rather than particular political ideologies.
3. In fact, Vigilant Citizen do eschew politics and simply pay attention to the compulsion among the rich to be part of the New World Order, both in the sense of having control and through the logistics of which type of people could survive a large-scale natural disaster that would remove the amount of the population advised and/or predicted to occur by the Guidestones. They reference, perhaps cheekily, 2012: “If today’s world population is 6,7 billion, then that is a 92.54% surplus. To consider these figures is mind-boggling. But then, how many people survived in the movie 2012? Not many. Who were they? The earth’s wealthiest people. Is this predictive programming?” David Rockefeller has been specifically targeted, along with Ted Turner and Bill Gates, for references made to both internationalism and environmentalism, too points that seem to be impossible to be interested in without being connected to far more nefarious plots in some analysis of the schools of thought discussed on the Guidestones.
4. The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine criticized religious institutions and championed level-headed reason above passion and is implicitly cited by the Guidestones. Of interest to arguments that pit the Guidestones as the work of a secret society is the fact that Paine was part of the Rosicrucian Fraternity, with records showing a 1774 meeting comprised of Benjamin Franklin, George Clymer and Thomas Paine. The limit of three members has a corollary to the concept both of a secret society and a reduced population, which alights fire under those who stress America’s symbolic function as a land of the free with minimal government intervention – though this is problematically also an argument expressed by those who have strong feelings towards immigration.
5. Radio Liberty concludes their assessment on an interesting note, which at once plays to the concern with the Guidestones and also (unintentionally) points to the degree to which they have a visible impact on America: “The fact that most Americans have never heard of the Georgia Guidestones or their message to humanity reflects the degree of control that exists today over what the American people think. We ignore that message at our peril.” Vigilant Citizen notices the way in which some of these ‘lessons’ on the Guidestones may be beneficial, but the fear is their implementation outside of and to the detrement of the majority of the world’s population:
Many of the rules of the Guidestones do make sense for the preserving of Earth on a long-term basis. But between the idealistic words of the Guidestone’s authors and the actual way these policies would be applied on the masses – by power-hungry and greedy politicians – there is a world of difference. Reading between the lines, the Guidestones require from the masses the loss of many personal liberties and to submit to heightened governmental control on many social issues … not to mention the death of 92.5% of the population…and probably not those of the “elite”.
Photos from Alex Jones’ Prison Planet and illustrate vandalism first reported on December 11th, 2008.| No Comments »